V was up early again today. Me, not so much. I was up past 2 this morning trying to address a few things at the office. Needless to say, I was tired today. But I am trying to resist taking a nap. Don’t know why since we are leaving tomorrow. What difference does it make at this point??
The boys are going stir crazy. The big boy too. We went for a walk this morning to the supermarket around the corner. A few fruits, a few vegetables, some Fanta for the boys and of course the promised ice cream. The refrigerator is looking pretty bare, just the way we want it. Enough food left for dinner tonight and a quick snack in the morning for the boys before we leave for the airport.
The head coordinator called today from Odessa to double check that we double checked the VISA and all was in order. I told him it was go. He confirmed the driver will be here at 4:00 a.m. That means showers all around tonight before we go to bed. Whooo hooo! Something to do!!
I already have everyone’s clothes laid out and one carry-on packed and standing in the hallway. I’ll finish one more up once the showers are done and then the final carry-on will be completed just before we leave the flat. We’re in really good shape. We can’t wait to leave tomorrow and head for home. It's time for the honeymoon to start. I miss my life, my bed and most of all, I miss my puppies...
1 comment:
So sorry we aren't there to take care of the puppies. They will be so glad to see you!!
Post a Comment