Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 20 - Home safe and sound

Too tired to write and post the blog...more tomorrow.  Just know that we are home safe and sound.

3 comments:

Jeff and Sue Stilwell said...

Yippee! Sleep, do laundtry, get ready for trip 2!

Get some rest!

Sue Paulson said...

Janis - after the discussions we have had about your journey to adopt and I read your posts here, I am reminded of two quotes that I received when I was on my personal journey to have my son. There is a reason that when you saw V you chose him - he carried part of your heart with him. I wanted to share these two quotes with. Whenever I see the Willow Tree statue that goes with the one or the hanging on my all of the other, I think of you.
The first is by Elizabeth Stone - 'The decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.' The second, is from a Willow Tree statue I was given and says - 'Child of the World, into my heart you came - Bringing sun into my life, making family our name.'
How wonderful it is that you saw V and recognized the part of your heart he carried with him and now welcome him into your family.

JLBriesemeister said...

Thanks for sharing Sue. I totally get those quotes...(Loving your backpack!!)